Organic Turmeric Powder-200...
Turmeric is a flowering plant.The rhizomes are used fresh or boiled in water and dried, after which they are ground into a deep orange-yellow powder commonly used as a coloring and flavoring agent in many Asian cuisines, especially for curries
Kasthuri Manjal / Wild Turm...
Kasturi Manjal is a medicinal herb that grows underground. It is the most commonly available in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka.Kasturi Manjal is used to shine mane and remove small hairs on the body.
Nalangu Maavu / Herbal Bath...
Nalangu Maavu is an herbal body wash or face wash popular in South India. It is an Ayurvedic formulation, made with natural ingredients like Indian sarsaparilla, White turmeric, Champak, Flagroot, and others.
Benefits of using Nalangu Maavu / Herbal Bath Powder:
- Nalangu Maavu absorbs excess oil from the skin without
- It helps to restore the natural pH balance of skin
- Turmeric in the bath powder works wonders for inflammation
- Turmeric also promotes the body’s synthesis of antioxidants and slows down visible signs of aging
- Regular usage of herbal bath powder can help people with acne or pimples, by reducing oil secretion
- Using Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder on a daily basis can help reduce body odor and excessive sweating
- It acts like a toner, minimizing pores on the skin
- Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder is antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Store the Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
Nannari Root (Sarsaparilla ...
Nannari roots also called as Indian Sarsaparilla .It is considered as a substance used to increase the course and purify the blood